My schocking Erasmus

My Erasmus experience is coming to the end.

After four months in Finland I can say that it has been a great adventure.
I believe that this experiences has the power to enrich you in a professional level, deeping you knoledge but, even more, it can enrich you as a person.

Meeting new people, being in a country you dont know, speaking new languages, trying new food, living in new and unaspected conditions, everything puts you out of your confort zone and makes you a more mature and open-minded individual.

I really suggest this experience to all those who have a chance to live it.
The unique point about doing an Erasmus is that it gives you the opportunity to know more about the world and about yourself. Furthermore, you can learn how to look at the things in life from different points of view.

If I am asked to describe my own experience in Finland using few words I would definitely say: Friends and Nature.

On one hand, the word friends obviously relates to the beautiful people I had the chance to meet coming here. Friends I will miss a lot once my Erasmus will come to an end, people I will surely meet again, somewhere else in the world one day. 

On the other hand, the word Nature is, in my opinion, the most representative word I can think about thinking about Finland.
All over the country is possible to observe endless natural landscapes , still wild and uncontaminated.
I had the best time going for hikes and walking through National Parks and lakes.
 
Now it its almost time to go for me, but I will always keep in my mind all the memories related to this magic place.
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog