Risultati immagini per fazer sweetsFood:Fazer

Risultati immagini per fazer chocolate

I write this post for those like me who love chocolate and sweets.

I would say that, If you ever come to Finland it is compulsory to try the local brend of sweets, Fazer.

Fazer has been one of the largest corporations in the Finnish food industry since 1891. the brand  is very famous within the nordic countries like Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Baltic countries, the United Kingdom and Russia.

Risultati immagini per fazer chocolateI have never seen their products before (since Italy does not import them), but I honestly find them to be delicous.

So much variety!  Products are ade with the best ingredients and there are options for people having food intollerance.
It is possible to find many kind of products like chocolate bars, chocolates and candies.

Every supermarket or "kioski" sales the products and it is even possible to buy them going to the Fazer Cafes that are in every city.

Before I leave to go back to Italy I will surely buy some items so that my friends and family can try them out.

It is possible to find more detailed information on the official Fazer Website.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog