Risultati immagini per caffe fontana a turkuFood:Cafè Fontana

i have got some tips for turists or students who are here in Turku.

Eating out in Finland can be pretty expensive, for that reason I don do that often.
However, it is also possible to find nice places and good food for reasonable price.


Last week I was having lunch at "Fontana Cafè" in the city centre (very close to the Market square in Turku).
The Place is very nice and they offer everyday during the week a very good lunch buffet for 10 euros.


They have a lot of choice especially for vegeterian people. I just loved the variety of salads they have.


After having the meal it is possible to stay longer, untill 4pm, and sit having coffe or tee (encluded in the "lunch buffet" deal).
I think that this is really good so that students can stay and study or read untill the afternoon having a warm cup.


Fontana Cafe is famous in the city for serving a rich and good Sunday Brunch. I have not been there for that yet but I can not wait to try it out.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog