Disappointing experience at Santa's Village


Santa’s Village in Rovaniemi is famous all over the world.

To be honest, I was a little bit disappointed about it.
I actually expected something more, but I guess that we are not in the right period/season yet. There were no special shows or events organized for that day. For this reason, we were just walking around the village for couple of hours.

In general, I think it is still worth to go there if you are near Rovaniemi or if you drive by it. Especially if you have kids, it can be a really nice way to spend a day.

The buildings of the village and the atmosphere is very nice, there are animals and we even got to meet Santa!! I think it is very sweet that kids coming from all over the word can write their letter for Santa and some of them are visible next to Santa's office. I read many letters from kids from Italy :)

At the village, there are maaaaaany shops for souvenirs and cafes where to seat and have a coffee.
The problem is that, in order to do the different activities (like see the aski dogs or the reindeers, etc.) you have to pay and everything  is very expensive in my opinion.

Overall, I can say that I am happy that we went but now I know that, in my personal opinion, it was not that special.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog