Lapland Adventure

I just got back from one of the best trip I have ever done.
Four friends of mine that I met during the Erasmus in Turku and I went for an adventure to Lapland for 6 days.
We rented a car in Turku and drove all the way up till Levi and back. 
The time we had, the adventures and the landscapes we meet will always stay in my mind and in my heart.
I am glad I can now share my experiences, stories and pictures with you.


I will tell you about our trip going from place to place,changing town and location almost everyday. It was very interesting to see how people and culture can vary from place to place in Finland.
I loved the nature, expecially when the white of the snow was covering lakes,trees and houses.
Such a magic atmosphere everywhere.

While we were driving I was taking notes and pictures that I will share with you.

I will also give some info and details about accomodations in order to help you in case you are planning a trip there.

So, the next posts are all dedicated to Lapland.
I hope you enjoy the reding and hopefully you can find it interesting and helpfull for your next trip to Lapland.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog